Skip to content
- If you are sexually active or married you need to get yourself checked by a gynaecologist. She will do a Per Speculum examination and take a PAP’s test to confirm your cervix is healthy or not.
- Take a cervical cancer vaccine to prevent yourself from cervical cancer.
- Two types of vaccines are available in the market- Cervarix and Gardasil.(ask your doctor)
- Vaccines are against HPV(human pappiloma virus), this is a virus causing cervical cancer.
- Only few HPV are more cancer causing, vaccine has been made against them.