- Adolescent Gynecology
- Gynecologist Care
- Birth Control
- Heavy Menstrual Bleeding
- Pregnancy Care
- High-Risk Pregnancy Care
- Pregnancy Classes
- Antenatal Care
- Hysterectomy (Abdominal/Vaginal)
- Laproscopy Surgery
- Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI)
- D&C (Dilation and Curettage)
- Pap Smear
- C- SECTION
- Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
- Psychlogical Services
Highly qualified physiotherapists at Mother and Child Care Clinics have a specialized knowledge of the physio needs of women through all stages of life.
Our physiotherapists play a critical role in both antenatal and postnatal care, providing their expertise in helping women stay healthy and fit during the entire period of pregnancy and beyond. This ensures a healthy and pleasant delivery experience and recovery through specifically customized programs.
• Lamaze – A set of exercises that involves breathing and relaxation techniques to facilitate a comfortable labour experience, thereby promoting normal (physiological) birth.
• Postnatal classes – A set of exercise programs that help you get back to shape after delivery.
• Pelvic floor exercise class – Specifically aimed at promoting natural birth through strengthening of pelvic muscles.
• Pre and Post-Childbirth Education – Fitness related advice and exercises for different stages in your mother and Child Care journey. Our physiotherapists will assess your individual health conditions and prescribe the most appropriate treatment for a speedy and effective recovery.
Some of our services include the treatment of:
• Pelvic floor disorders such as incontinence and prolapse
• Musculoskeletal conditions in pregnancy
• Chronic pelvic pain
• Newborn conditions
• Diabetes during pregnancy
• Women’s cancer including breast and gynecological tumors
• Bowel disorders
Our Physiotherapists are also experts in managing various physiological conditions across the gamut of a woman’s life, including management of stress, healthy ageing and management of various gynecology related health issues such as muscle retraining, exercise therapy, and so on.
The team at Mother and Child Care Clinic can help. To schedule an appointment, call or use the online booking feature.