- Adolescent Gynecology
- Gynecologist Care
- Birth Control
- Heavy Menstrual Bleeding
- Pregnancy Care
- High-Risk Pregnancy Care
- Pregnancy Classes
- Antenatal Care
- Hysterectomy (Abdominal/Vaginal)
- Laproscopy Surgery
- Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI)
- D&C (Dilation and Curettage)
- Pap Smear
- C- SECTION
- Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
- Psychlogical Services
Highly qualified physiotherapists at Mother and Child Care Clinics have a specialized knowledge of the physio needs of women through all stages of life.
Our physiotherapists play a critical role in both antenatal and postnatal care, providing their expertise in helping women stay healthy and fit during the entire period of pregnancy and beyond. This ensures a healthy and pleasant delivery experience and recovery through specifically customized programs.
• Lamaze – A set of exercises that involves breathing and relaxation techniques to facilitate a comfortable labour experience, thereby promoting normal (physiological) birth.
• Postnatal classes – A set of exercise programs that help you get back to shape after delivery.
• Pelvic floor exercise class – Specifically aimed at promoting natural birth through strengthening of pelvic muscles.
• Pre and Post-Childbirth Education – Fitness related advice and exercises for different stages in your mother and Child Care journey. Our physiotherapists will assess your individual health conditions and prescribe the most appropriate treatment for a speedy and effective recovery.
Some of our services include the treatment of:
• Pelvic floor disorders such as incontinence and prolapse
• Musculoskeletal conditions in pregnancy
• Chronic pelvic pain
• Newborn conditions
• Diabetes during pregnancy
• Women’s cancer including breast and gynecological tumors
• Bowel disorders
Our Physiotherapists are also experts in managing various physiological conditions across the gamut of a woman’s life, including management of stress, healthy ageing and management of various gynecology related health issues such as muscle retraining, exercise therapy, and so on.